Why Bangkok? And why book a Bangkok tour with us?
Bangkok, also known as the ‘City of Angels’ and ‘Venice of the East’ is an assault on the senses. Hot, polluted, and chaotic, it thrills with energy, and the sightseeing, shopping, and eating possibilities are so huge that you’ll have little time to stop and rest.
The city is a mesmerizing blend of old and new, East and West, and uncountable contradictions. Temples and red-light districts, languid canals and permanent gridlock, street-side vendors and chic upscale eateries, all exist side by side. Bangkok rarely fails to make an impression, and yes, you’ll probably need to spend a few days on the beach to recover from it all.
If you want to discover the vibrant city of Bangkok we can arrange everything for you. All tours will be at your own pace, and include an experienced tour guide. We will custom design an itinerary unique to your needs.
How will your Bangkok tour unfold?
Whether you have never visited Bangkok before, or you feel that you know the city like the back of your hand, we will craft your private tour based on your needs. Our Bangkok tours are ideal for:
- Families looking to share a special memory.
- Couples and friends enjoying a getaway.
- Colleagues determined to enjoy more than the airport, hotel and meeting room.
Your personalized itinerary will be as broad or specific, abbreviated or lingering, adventure-seeking or fact-checking as you require.
Some sample experiences.
- Take a long tail boat and enter a maze of canals. These are the khlongs that have earned Bangkok its nickname; ‘the Venice of the East’.
- See Bangkok’s ‘seedy underbelly’ on a night tour of the red light districts.
- Explore Bangkok’s green lung, a cyclist’s paradise with seemingly endless elevated biking paths winding through fertile mangrove forests, small farms, quiet villages and Buddhist temples.
- Travel by tuk tuk to explore Bangkok’s markets, temples and food, under the night lights. Seeing the sites at night brings out the true excitement, beauty and mystery of the city!
- Eat your way through some of Bangkok’s most famous street food while exploring the city’s vintage hipster markets.
- Visit the unseen Thonburi side of Bangkok and explore neighborhoods few visitors to the city have the opportunity to see.
- Take the best Thai cooking class in Bangkok…With a Twist!
- Ride a bike through quiet back roads and visit ancient temples after sunset. The historic center of Bangkok is beautiful at night with many temples spectacularly lit up!
- See Bangkok’s ‘Buddha district’ which includes; a flower market, crocodile temple, prison park, monk bowl village, buddha factories and more!
- Walk the Rattanakosin Island, Bangkok’s royal and administrative center. The walk will pass famous places like; the Amulet Market, Thammasat University, Wat Mahthat, Sanam Luang, City Pillar Shrine, The Grand Palace (and Temple of the Emerald Buddha) and Wat Pho (Temple of the Reclining Buddha).
This is just a small selection of the Bangkok experiences that are available!
It all begins with a conversation. Tell us when you’re coming, who your travel companions are, and what brings you to Bangkok. Share your hopes for the experience, the times you have available, and your budget expectations. Through further conversations we’ll delve deeper into what makes you tick so we can manage your expectations and customize your itinerary.
We’ll ask for a $100 non-refundable deposit so we can get started hand-crafting your unique itinerary.
You’ll be presented with a detailed overview and budget that is then massaged until you’re fully satisfied with the timing of your Bangkok tour.
Once the tour begins you’ll have your own personal guide to the city. Remember that every itinerary we design is fully customized and unique to your needs.
In order to begin your custom Bangkok tour design process, please complete the form below.